For a Training and certification, businesses receive:
- Evaluate your business’ individual needs
- Determine what training and supports are necessary to make your businesses fully accessible to families affected by autism and other disabilities
- We provide extensive training to your staff to ensure that they are well prepared to service EVERY customer!
- Once certified, you receive a wide range of marketing services to ensure your business is visible to our extensive network of families.
MARKETING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- The ability to use the Missing Piece Autism Aware Emblem on all or any of your marketing materials, including your website, as well as in your physical business.
- Collaboration, recommendations and guidance in creating an individualized marketing plan to capitalize on your certification
- A listing in the online and print Missing Piece Awareness Certified Business Directories
- Email campaigns
- Event Promotions
- Social Media
- Cross-promotion and networking benefits with other certified businesses
- Potential inclusion in our third party press publicity and media coverage
- Marketing for your business at the variety of industry events we attend
- Access to our educational and not-for-profit partnerships and much more!
- Our professional staff provides ongoing support if your business has special events or specialized programs
- We can assist you in designing specialized products exclusive to your business such as picture menus or social stories
- We help you design modified programs such as specialized birthday parties or exercise programs
ACCESS TO EXPERTS
- We provide guidance and/or direct support from a number of Special Needs Experts to help you meet all of your customers’ needs:
– Certified Special Education Teachers
– Speech and Language Pathologists
– Occupational Therapists